Blog Post 1
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 2:25 PM
Hi,
I'm in Nus High now--duh and um juz escaped frm Regina(fren).
nus high is ok, cept 4 sch uniform n weird guyz.
there's 3 guys which i saw--damn weird.
1)A flirt aka Shaun Yeo (kinda common but...)
2)a Super vain guy aka Sean Phua (he says he looks better if he pins up his hair!!! OMG!!)
3)a gay who tinks Sean Phua looks charming *puke* gay= gideon
so those r e weird guyz frm nus high.
now 2 talk abt the weird galz frm nus high:
1)Xin Yi read abt her in 1 of my posts entitled(Bitch)
2)actually... nobody else :)
N apart frm that there arent any more weird stuff and i made up a theory:Weird ppl get noticed 1st
juz lyk Victor. We all notice him hangin around starin into thin air dun we?N he's in my class. Fuck.
Apart frm me, regina and sean phua, i tink the rest of my class dunno wat fuck means.
Awww. :*.
PS Regina if ur readin this fang xin coz i wun say SO easily, besides no 1 frm our class noes my blog cept u.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!