Sunday, March 7, 2010 @ 6:29 PM
Today's 4by1 was epic. Really really epic.
1st event: Bgirls 4by1
I was first runner, Charmaine was 2nd, Ji Hyun was 3rd (cause Jiamin never come) and Rachel was 4th.
Then me and Charmaine pass after the zone D:
And Rachel cut lane.
Then they announce we pass before the zone.
Before the next zone?
2nd event: Bboys 4by1
Qinxi 1st runner, Truman 2nd runner, Shahid 3rd runner and David 4th runner.
Then their passing was okay, then at the end David turned back and smiled at the camera.
Now we know why he smiles when he runs. Jkjk :]
3rd event: Aboys 4by1
Sheng 1st runner, Joseph 2nd runner, WeiJin 3rd runner and Wei Shuen 4th runner.
1st and 2nd was ok luh.
Then something like this has to happen.
*Weishuen runs before Weijin reaches mark*
Weijin: Eh! Stop! You come back here!! Right now!! Here!!! Now!!!
*Weishuen reaches out hand to receive baton*
*Weijin does the fcuk you action*
Hahax then we almost all dq le lor D:
Lolx anw the 4by8 runners all damn pro.
Cedar girls lap 3 times leh :0
They owned Sports school lors
Then Bboys 4by8 someone pushed Teck Chye.
Then he damn pissed go catch up with that guy. Dunno whether got own him or not.
Anw damn sad.
Nationals must jy!
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!