Blog Post 5
Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 2:27 PM
Damn sian luh......
There's 2 idiots in my bedroom now... namely my bro n his fren... N joey's lyk rite coz she rily invited tpy n tzy 4 num yee n in e end she dint come. How ironic is tat?
N xinyi is freaky. She go smile n HI! @ me 4 no reason. Weird.lol. N tat day we were gossiping about Xinyi,shaun n chipmunk.
Xinyi:Tom coz she look tomboi
Shaun:Dick coz total dic
Way:Harry tis 1 i dunno y
Then damn funny luh we were gossiping and we said "Shaun Yeo is Dick" then he walk rite past us. Then we realized n dotdotdotdotdotz
Then todae aparna say she n chanel rename them:
Harry potter:Shaun yeo
Ron:Sean Phua
Hermoine:******
Actually it doesnt fit coz shaun is sean's enemy.Ok tat sounded rong.lolz
I went 2 nh again.... but tis time i went myself n saw e gay--gideon there. And then i went looking 4 my bro. Then i saw cherine there (her nickname:retarded frm track) she keep hitting me coz i say i dun wan 2 go nus high then in e end i go. No choice mah...
Then i saw yuan long too tat idiot actually score enough 2 go clementi town leh! Poor ama, oso go clementi town.... so sad... she can go nh she dun wanna go...
I oso saw mrs loh!!! She's still e same luh lucky she recognise me...:P mainly coz i always get in trouble 1 heheheh...
Lol.
N i fallen in luv w why-secondhand serenade n lips of n angel-hinder
:)lol.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!