:]
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 2:00 PM
the first thing I see when I got home:
no comp. the comp has to disappear after exam.
lol sent for servicing.
k.gonna blog crap now.
so ppl that dun play mh are warned not to read the rest in case they get a headache.
gold to earn: 3792175~5822175
broken up into:
1. vmt, tvmt plans, aqua: 984000
2. ionized salt (200), coconut milk (270), gouda (400): 636000
3. ddb, rhinobot bp: 1344000
4. clock or grave, ancient box trap bp: 828175~2858175
+ tribal base, 500k, minimum 14mil pts.
TVMT is 8 mil pts
rhinobot is 20mil pts.
Bases:
aqua
tribal
Blueprints:
TVMTplans
Rhinobot bp
ABT bp
Traps:
ddb
clock/grave
VMT
Others:
Ionized salt
coconut milk
gouda
on average, in the cats, 94 pieces of cheese are eaten, 77 mice are caught, 141101 gold is earned and 211981 points are earned in one and a half days.
Therefore, I would require 4.5 days~one week to earn part 2 of the money required.
to catch mermaid mouse:
1.magma/kraken/sb = 0.75 catches per 100 hunts
2.aqua/kraken/sb = 0.73 catches per 100 hunts
3.stone/kraken/sb = 0.71 catches per 100 hunts
4.stone/kraken/brie = 0.61 catches per 100 hunts
5.aqua/kraken/brie = 0.60 catches per 100 hunts
in which,
setup 1 would catch 2.6 swabbies,
setup 2 would catch 2.58 swabbies,
setup 3 would catch 2.55 swabbies,
setup 4 would catch 0.94 swabbies
and setup 5 would catch 0.94 swabbies,
which rounds up my hunt in ss huntinton 2.
after which I would go to the tribal isles; nerg plains, and collect >180 vegetables to craft >90 gumbo.
Out of which I would use around 30~50 gumbo to catch the grandfather mouse with thorned vine.
then, I would go to elub shore and collect >180 seashells to make >90 shell.
after that, I would go to derr dunes and collect >180 delicious stones to make >90 crunchy.
Out of which I would use 30~50 to catch the aged mouse with the rhino horn.
Using the remaining gumbo, shell, and crunchy, I would go hunting for the cheiftains.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!