Loser
Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 9:12 PM
Yo.
Ima try typing this in 15min.
Yesterday
mentoring 1st.
Practically did nothing.
After that got english. Do the summary thing.
Then got break. Xinyi was like...
Yeah. You get what i mean.
After that got geog.
Almost fell asleep :x
then got physics.
Came up with some nicenice equations:
Given the equations, xy = b^100=ac -d, (a=happy, b=flirt, c=hyper, d=emo) and xy=happy and xy=hyper, solve the equation, making the subject xy.
xinyi=hyper
xinyi=happy
therefore, hyper= happy.
xinyi is not equal to emo.
therefore,
hyper is not equal to emo.
happy is not equal to emo.
If a= happy, b=flirt, c= hyper and d= emo, then
xy = b^100 = ac-d
(xy+d)/ac = b^100
Therefore, Xinyi is a flirt^100 that is a bit emo divided by happiness multiplied by hyper.
And since happiness is equal to hyper,
Xinyi is a flirt^100 that is a bit emo divided by happiness squared.
Awesomeness.
Lol math equations ftw!
After that me, sab and aparna went student lounge play taidi.
Then after aparna left, dousabel, alena and dawn came and played other random card games.
After that got track.
So awesome.
Xing Jing san wa totemo kawaii desu ne!
Lol
That means Xing Jing's damn cute.
Ownage luh.
Edith went to introduce a year 5 senior to Xing Jing.
And Xing Jing just pointed into his face, saying:
"Your face is lopsided."
Haha. He got pwned.
Mr Foo suggested to let us do this 10 stations thing...
To test whether you're a sprinter, longd runner, hurdler or jumper.
Lol then because of one person the whole track team didn't do.
><
After that run 200x10
Today
The track was wet and the hall was used for exams.
So we had to go to class.
After that was PE.
Mr Chua go show us some Olympic games videos.
Usain Bolt ftw.
Then after that we go to the track and play captain's ball.
Idk who owned.
After that got break. then chinese.
Boring.
Then got math.
Then break.
Then english.
Lol nothing interesting de.
I read it, a man up in a room
Can't control everything I do
But what do I know?
What do I know?
And if the story of that man isn't true
Then tell me what I should do.
Should I take off the blindfold?
Or do what I'm told?
A loser can win whenever they want to
All they gotta, gotta do
Is bring you down
Is bring you down
Cute Is What We Aim For ftw
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!