Chemicals Collide
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
English got new tcher.
Forgot her name.
She's very erm... how to say... demanding.
The first thing she did was ask us to take out a piece of foolscap and write down our goals.
Nope.
She greeted us and asked us how our holiday was.
I don't like this tcher.
Then after that was break then geog.
Flunked the whole test.
1st question idk.
Rest of the questions write crap.
-.-
Fail.
After geog was physics.
Physics have to launch the water rocket!
Damn fun.
We kept getting wet though.
Epic failure luh our water rocket.
Shaun and Zhong Liang's group even more fail :P
No comments about Xinyi.
Then eat lunch, chatted with Xinyi for a while.
Xinyi knows Taylor Swift!!!!!
I never thought that she'll know her ^^
Finally.
Then I was blasting You Belong With Me.
Apparently it's her favourite song.
Then I was pissing Shiyang off.
He actually lasted for more than 5mins before telling me to shut up! Amazing!
Lol.
Then Gideon said he liked rock music.
Then I blasted Chinese rock music.
I inferred.
Then we drew a YJFC picture ^^
Lol I wanted to draw Shaun Yeo but in the end look more like YJ.
When Chanel came back she practically tore the paper up.
Actually she changed it to DCFRC.
Yeah.
Then we played Truth or Dare.
Reggy came up with the Shoot, Shack or Marry thing.
Not elaborating.
Lol Reggy wanted to shoot Dom two times.
Ok. Shuddup-ed.
Then we went to the hall for assembly.
Boring luh.
Stupid Sports Quiz -.-
Nobel owns!
Lol.
We just sit down there listen to them talk, watch them throw ball only.
-.- Damn boring luh.
Then track everyone so sian.
Edith had the piggy flu!
But she don't wanna pass to us ><
I want to get the piggy flu!!!
Then after that got 200m by 10.
Cheryl made some lame jokes.
What are the parents of Transformers called?
Ans: Transparent.
Lol.
Then there's this year 3 guy go say:
I'm interested in 70 things.
Cooking and 69.
Lol.
Sicko.
Xing Jing was going on about pink dolphin.
And I think I got infected by her icecream-disease.
She's really contagious.
Then Jihyun, XingJing and I walked to the bus stop and talked about the 1st day of school.
Yeah so random.
Shut your eyes
And feel the chemicals collide
It's you and I tonight
Your the sugar in my eye
Shut your eyes
I feel the chemicals collide
It starts in satelites
Spinnin round and round
On the night you saved my life
I got a couple of problems
A thousand puzzles runnin through my head
But I think that you can solve them
You're always just one step ahead
I've had a couple of heart breaks
But you're tellin me that it's alright
Cause all the others were mistakes
Yeah I think this time I finally got it right with you
So come on come on you want to
<3 Lovedrunk.
<3 BLG
<3 this song.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!