Contagious
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @ 2:05 PM
Lovedrunk is awesome.
<3<3<3
It's as awesome as the 1st album but now it's almost all Pop Punk
^^
Today's Martin Johnson's Bdae.
How nice.
09/09/09
Would you give me one more minute
This story's far from finished
We could now run it off the pages
I'm feelin sick girl you're so contagious
Just wanna say I miss you
I caught it when I kissed you
And I've been through all the stages
I'm feelin sick girl you're so contagious
I'm feelin sick girl you're so contagious
It was rainin on a Wednesday
Doin 95 90 things left to say
Told myself to keep on drivin
Cause I left my heart with you
Never thought that I could walk away
Every second I'm regrettin that I didn't stay
How could I just keep on drivin
When I left my heart with you
You think all my friends are crazy
And I know you hate my car
But well I don't drive a mercedes
Would it be that hard
Awesomest ^^.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!