Catastrophe
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 5:47 PM
It rained.
We had PE in the hall.
Watch ppl retesting NAPHA
Then we played Captain's ball.
Damn messy.
It's like 104 split into two groups then each team play with a group from 105.
Me, Chanel, Yu Jie, David, Way, Victor and Zhong Liang one team.
Then there were 4 105 guys. Guo Bohao, Joel Lim and a reallyreallyreally tall guy and some other random guy.
Then it was like. That tall guy throw.
Out of court.
David throw.
Out of court.
105 guy throw.
Out of court.
Lol, we just sit there head turn can already.
See whether Yu Jie/ Bo Hao can catch or not.
Usually cannot catch one luh.
Then the other team join.
I am never playing with 105 guys ever again.
The girls in 105 must have a hard time.
They keep snatching the ball.
They rape each other for the ball.
Then we go FAL sound horn.
Then I purposely go suan Regina.
Go meditation room.
2nd susheese caught the Master of Cheese Claw already ^^
Now I have one extra Master Of The Cheese Claw -.-
Then Regina was suaning me with the assassins.
Nvm, I shall catch it one day.
When I feel boliao.
Travel back to Cats.
After that was Chinese.
Got tingxie.
Sounding horn secretly ^^
Screw skeleton mice.
Gimme so little money.
After that was maths.
Learn the area volume thing.
I think I suck at equations.
After that.... was break.
Nothing to do luh...
Just sit there listen to music, sound horn
Hey Monday Hurricane Streets ftw ^^
Hey Monday rawks.
Whether or not the lead singer's a bitch.
Hey Monday still rawks.
Cept nobody says hi to monday 'cause they suck.
Then in the middle of break my bro's phone died.
Then cannot sound horn already.
Bro's phone's screwed anw.
Whenever load finish then sth wrong.
Javascript dun work or sth liddat.
Then keep needing to reload.
After that was English.
Had to do the letter thing.
I was doodling on Aparna's lecture pad.
Ms Tan shares the same fashion sense as my mom.
The longlonglong skirt -.-
Screw the keeper mouse.
Why dun wan get caught by me?
Hand me the candle and no one gets hurt, ok?
Obelisks of Incinerations are evil.
I'm guessing they burn the mice up?
I need my ACRONYM.
I'm still deciding whether to farm gold in FG and Acolyte Realm
or to catch hydra with Ship Blueprints.
Chanel and Zhong Liang already at Tribal Isles ><
Propro ppl.
I know that I shouldn't let it get to me
But it does and who am I kidding?
A dead end job and a lack of family
This town really gets to me
Wake up you're a drama queen
Carry on like you're supposed to be
Get away, hurry up, come on
Get away, gotta get up and go
Break out from the drama scene
Stick around, it'll bury me
Get away, hurry up, come on
This is becoming a catastrophe
I've made up my mind, took time to think of everything I could do
It may be hard but I'm trying to comprehend
Where I quit and where I should begin
I know even if I complain the price still so ex, but
MYSTERIOUS BLUEPRINTS SO EX ><
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!