Mousehunt
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 1:32 PM
Mousehunt is becoming more and more ridiculous.
1st you have to catch the hydra mouse, who may or may not have the bp
And they dun let other mice carry them.
2nd they sell this 3mil gold trap that can catch the acolyte mouse
Who wants to catch an acolyte mouse for 3mil can go buy that.
3rd they open this area only for heroes and a trap that needs 4 blueprints,
And after crafting all the bps together, you have to get more loot for the whole trap.
4th they dun create an alternative road, other than the tribal isles and S.S. Huntington. So people who haven't got their hydra mice with blueprints are stuck at catacombs.
5th they expect grandmasters like me to catch up.
Crap luh.
although we still play -.-
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!