A Party Song (The Walk Of Shame)
Sunday, August 2, 2009 @ 1:22 AM
Stupid assassin mouse.
Giving me so many red boxes ><
Stupid Student of Cheese Belt.
Not even one nibble.
Now I can't craft my glutter ><
Yay. I caught one while posting this ^^
The student of cheese fang keep coming to me ^^
that's good.
But the student of cheese claw looks better.
lol
Firefox is screwed.
For facebook.
But not for the apps.
Idk why...
I suddenly like rc now ^^
as in the facebook game.
So many new stuff.
Screw teachers for giving us so many assignments and projects to do.
Screw Napha.
Screw track, which I have one day before napha -.-"
I took a walk for the very first time
on the dark side of the dance floor,
lit a match a match just to heat things up
but I got more than I bargained for;
Mixed drinks, mixed feelings of elation,
I should have known it was a one night invitation
Don't sweat it, forget it,
everything is a-okay,
just let it, go then it's, off to find another face,
I make you come just to watch you leave,
you walk around with my heart on your sleeve
don't sweat it, it's over now
our time ran out
I took an oath but I'm giving it up,
you didn't have to see things my way
<3
This song owns too ^^
Just like every other song in the album except for therapy.
I don't really like it.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!