Blogskins
Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 8:00 PM
I gave up tagging blogskins on Reggy's tagboard.
I'll be putting them here
Whoever who wants to use can use them.
Though i don't think anyone will.
But still.
Blogskin 1
Blogskin 2
Blogskin 3
Blogskin 4
Blogskin 5 (I personally like this)
Blogskin 6
Blogskin 7
Blogskin 8
Blogskin 9
Blogskin 10
Blogskin 11
Blogskin 12
Blogskin 13 (this is nice ^^)
Blogskin 14
Blogskin 15
Blogskin 16
Blogskin 17
I too lazy put my whole blogskin collection there.
This is just a fraction of it.
So yeah.
Next time then put the rest.
If not you can go to this usersite:
http://www.blogskins.com/me/dancingsheep
The skins she made are awesome.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!