Quiz
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 5:26 PM
If I was an American...
ANS: I would want to look for all those stars in HollyWood, I might get their autograph
If I was a Japanese...
ANS: I would switch my nationality with Xing Jing
If I was a member of a platinum selling group like N'Sync, Destiny's Child, etc...
ANS: Whoa. I'll freak out.
If I was an only child...
ANS: Then I wouldn't have to put up with my bro.
If I was a rock star...
ANS: That's cool.
If I was Hannah Montana...
ANS: I would commit suicide
If I was homeless...
ANS: Then I'll go and look for a home to live in. Rofl
If I was Paris Hilton...
ANS: I'll commit suicide with hannah montana
If I was Barack Obama...
ANS: I would ban homework.
If my life was a hit musical...
ANS: It isn't
If I was fighting in Iraq...
ANS: I won't
If I was an animal...
ANS: ...
If I was a lawyer...
ANS: I'll sue my brother
If I was an actor...
ANS: I would prob NG the most time
If I was Paris Hilton...
ANS: Didn't they ask that already??
If I was an astronaut...
ANS: Then I won't be using the com now.
If I could rule the world...
ANS: That's cool. I'll ban all forms of work so ppl like Way would be miserable. And I'll make ppl play mousehunt
If I worked in a school cafeteria...
ANS: There would be food fights everyday. 'Cause I'm the one who starts them ^^
If I was home alone...
ANS: I would mousehunt
If I wasn't home alone...
ANS: I would still mousehunt
If I were the opposite sex...
ANS: I would wonder why males are so stupid and I'll switch back ^^
If I were a gadget...
ANS: I'll be the com. Then I can mousehunt
If I was a website...
ANS: That's stupid
If I was a gangster...
ANS: Hmm... that's sth to think about,,,
Well, this is reality... But let's have fun.
Would you replace the life you have now for any one of the things you mentioned?
ANS: mousehunting? Yeah.
10 people who should take this quiz:
1. Reggy
2.Sabby
3. Chanel
4. Joey
5. Mun Yee
6. Sheila
7. Eliora
8.Tania
9. Anyone
10. who wants to take this quiz
That sucked.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!