Break Your Little Heart
Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 8:48 PM
Today was ok.
1st got mentoring then Ms Chan talk about the angel of anarchy that spam email.
About the Student Council thing.
Then my whole inbox flooded with what gmail account, dunno what dunno what account...
That psn damn smart hor, use nus high email go make google account -.-
The racial harmony interview thing postphoned to 5th july.
After that was maths.
Didn't do much luh...
Go though maths assignments and then do in-class assignment...
Hengheng this time never fail ^^
Then was break. Not much.
Stay in class finish maths assignment corrections.
Then Shiyang go help catalogue the library,
Something about Eliot bringing his laptop everyday...
Then was chinese.
We actually had to do zuo wen 1st.
Do finish already so nothing to do, damn sian.
Then we do the powerpoint presentation on midautumn festival.
Then damn anticlimax luh.
At the last minute Chanel and I wanted to present then the tcher's com no microsoft 07.
Then Chanel had to go back change again ><
But at least we get the bonus points for presenting earlier when we actually didn't present it...
And we get tips on how to improve the slides too...
After that was lunch, played a bit of taidi.
Then the bloody bastards behind me keep saying my cards.
Then Regina said "I can't" when she meant pass
And Shaun yeo thought she said she's a cunt.
(which by the way is a really sick and insulting term which I wish to forget)
Then they were laughing all the way back to the class
Regina was cursing them all the way back to class.
Then it was social studies.
I dunno why I keep wanting to sleep and pay attention at the same time.
And in the end I founded out I couldn't multitask.
After that was English.
Did the imagery thing.
I realised, after copying everyone's examples down,
that for the gracefulness,
The guys write about guys and the girls write about girls.
For the comical,
The guys write about girls and the girls write about guys.
With the exception of Xinyi,
Who wrote about an obese woman.
Then was CCA...
Slack the whole thing.
Damn sian.
It's ike although got MC you feel like running.
It's a temptation ><
Except for endurance training we need to do for like 6 weeks,
"Which is one and a half months by the way if you didn't know that one month is four weeks"
Quoted from the new coach.
Paul Su.
He looks like damn uncle.
Paul is like a good name for him.
I never liked that name.
Haha, random.
Mousehunt 96.97% complete!!!!!
Jiayou ^^
Hiaz, must chiong through grandmaster.
Before Regina catches up to me ;D
Party queen, cause a scene - so ridiculous
Little dress, maybe less, so conspicuous
You’re falling, who’s crashing now?
I’m wasted, wasting time
I’m moving on but you’re left behind
A pretty face but the chase ain’t worth the prize
I’m gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall, laughing all the way to the hospital
‘cause there’s nothing surgery can do
I’m gonna break your little heart
Show you to the door, sew yourself shut and now you’re begging for more
‘cause there’s nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two
Don’t be so sentimental (No)
This love is accidental (So?)
Give it up, this was never meant to be more than a memory for you
I like this song.
Although the whole album is awesome.
Damn If I Do Ya (Damn If I don't) owns pretty much too.
But this owns more ^^
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!