Quiz
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 1:03 PM
Rip from Chanel ;D
Can you fill this out without lying?
Maybe, maybe not
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Um... Lunch?
Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
No -.-
Where was your default picture taken?
It wasn't taken.
Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20.
Mi bro and sis.
Can you play guitar hero?
I know...
Name someone that made you laugh today?
No one made me laugh today....
How late did you stay up last night and why?
12.30 I was listening to my aunt
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Duh.
Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Nope. Refer to Chanel's blog for explanation.
Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Joey Foo.
Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Depends...
Calling or texting?
Texting, duh
How do you feel about dr pepper?
What is that.
When was the last time you cried really hard?
More than four/five years ago...
Where are you right now?
At home
What bed did you sleep in last night?
My bed.
What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Forgot.
Who took your profile picture?
Nobody.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My sister.
Was yesterday better than today?
Both sucked.
Can you live a day without TV?
Duh.
Are you mad about anything?
Boys Over Flowers and Kim Hyun Joong
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Depends.
When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Last year, PSLE marks
Are you a bad influence?
Yeah. I'm the devil.
Night out or night in?
Wha?
What items could you not go without during the day?
Handphone. Music.
Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Nope.
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Great-grandfather.
What does the last message in your inbox say?
Idk, i deleted it.
What do you feel now about your life?
Emo.
Do you hate anyone?
Hmm, apart from my mortal enemies, no.
If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Messages, duh.
Can you easily tell if someones fake?
Yup. Esp in cheat.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yupyup.
Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Nope.
What song is stuck in your head?
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.
Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
Someone saying I don't have to go to school the next day.
Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Depends... I'm starting to have Sabby's phobia of kids.
Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Hmm... Slack and pretend to do work.
Can you whistle?
Yeah.
Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
All three.
Do you think too much or too little?
Too much.
Do you smile a lot?
Hmm, depends on my mood.
Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone?
Dad.
Whens the next time you will see the person you like?
Probably never again, but Singapore is small... so... there's a one in a million chance.
Are you happy with your life?
Life sucks man, it sucks.
Can you handle the truth?
Yeah
What was the last book you read?
Stravaganza, City Of Secrets.
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Maybe, maybe not. I forgot who.
Is there something you always wear?
Yeah.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Er... The exact same thing I'm doing now.
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Three to four years ago, mum.
Did you have an exciting time last weekend?
Nope. It sucked.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
My bro has, I haven't. He crawled through the window when he forgot to bring the keys out.
Are you wearing a necklace?
Nope.
Are you an emotional person?
Emo, yeah. The rest, I don't think so.
What's something that can always make you feel better?
Music.
Will this weekend be a good one:
Nope.
What do you want right now?
Idk.
Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Nope.
Look behind you, what do you see?
Part of my house.
Have you ever worked in a food place?
Nope.
What would you name your future daughter?
Future daughter? When I have one, I'll put it here.
Any summer plans for 2009?
Summer's like, almost over?
Whats on your schedule for tomorrow?
Slack.
Does anyone know your facebook password?
Nope. It's damn hard to guess, coz it's nothing related to me. But hackers might.
This sucks.
I spent more than 30 minutes on these stupid questions.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!