It's Over
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 3:29 PM
BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!!!!!!
Yayay!!!!!
It's actually Boys Before Flowers in Korean....
But.... nvm
Jan Di is awesome.
Totally....
Haha, I'm still at the 3rd episode for the Korean version
Japanese de finish liao ;D
It's like.... wow
Haha
Wonder Woman!!!
And the... Jun Pyo is like what?
Damn arrogant.
I really dun like his curly hair....
It sucks luh...
Bad hairstyle.....
And he's scared of insects!
Haha
And then the other two....
Forgot their names liao...
I dunno what to say about them luh...
They dun bother wonder woman so....
They're still ok...
Jan Di's not fit to be a model :D
I still wake up every morning, quater to ten
Still eat my cereal right at the kitchen table
I can't even remember how long it's been
No trouble staying occupied
Oh, ask about you whenever I come around
I do what I cannot to put my business in the streets
The last thing I need is another episode
Keep conversations short and sweet because
Jesse McCartney....
Hiazzz
Byes,
My bro want snatch the com away again
-.-"
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!