Quiz
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 10:49 AM
A
Available: Wha?
Age: 12 going onto 13
Annoyance: A laggy com D:
Animal: Er.... What?
B
Birthday: 7th October :D
Best Friends: Joey!!!!!!!!
Body Part on opposite sex: Nothing
Best feeling in the world: ...
Best Weather: Raining :D
Been in Love: Uh-huh
Been on stage: Duh
Believe in Magic: Nono
Believe in Miracles: :)
Believe in Santa: No freaking duh
C
Candy: Yay!!!
Color: White....
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Chinese/Mexican: Mexican!!!! 'Cept for the piggies ;D
Cake or pie: Neither
Continent/Country to visit: Canada :D
Cheese: Hmmm
D
Day or Night: Day :)
Dance in the rain: It's a song title!!!
E
Eggs: Is that a song title too?? Oh well....
Eyes: Are blue on a blonde!!!!
Ever failed a class?: Duhduhduhduh
F
Full name: Amanda :D
First thoughts waking up: I'm hungry....
Food: International :D
G
Greatest Fear: Being alone on a deserted island without any form of music. Nah, jkjk.
Goals: Heavy Heart album!!!!!
Get along with your parents: Fine
Good luck charm: Er..... Idk
H
Hair Color: Black!!!!
Height: 16somethingcm.... Not sure...
Happy: :DD
Holiday: Boston!!! Or New York!!!!! CANADA.
How do you want to die: Errrrrr..........Idk
I
Ice Cream: Sabby!!!! loves ice cream :D
Instrument: Electric guitar :D My aunt teaching me XD
J
Jewelry: nono... stay away...
Job: None
K
Kids: MGMT sang that.
Kickboxing or Karate: Chanel and YJ take taekwondo... is that how u spell it?
Keep a journal?: Does this blog count?
L
Longest Car Ride: 17 hours.... in USA!!!! California :D
Love: Story.... Taylor Swift:D
Letter: Hmmmm... lemme think... who sang that?
Laughed so hard you cried: Duh
M
Milk flavor: Chocolate :D
Movie: I.D.K.
Motion sickness: If I'm reading in the car....
McD’s or BK: MCs :D
N
Number of Siblings: 2
Number of Piercings/Tattoos: -NIL-
Number: 7 :D
O
One wish: -.- Ipod...
P
Perfect Pizza: Anything without Capsicums, Onions and Olives (Yes, I'm a picky eater)
Pepsi/Coke: Coke, duh
Q
Quiet: Emoing :D
R
Reason to cry: O_o bored to tears?
Reality T.V.: What's that?
Roll your tongue in a circle?: Wha?
Ring size: Er.... Idk
S
Song: POP DESTROYED THE SCENE :D
Shoe size: Er..... I haven't been buying shoes for a while... when I know, I'll tell
Sushi: is a 100% Japanese
Skipped school: equals playing truant
Slept outside: Camp!
Shower daily?: I mean, duh.
In the shower?: Has Water :D
Swear?: O_o
Strawberries/Blueberries?: Blueberries :D they make ur tongue blue
T
Time for bed: I'm nocturnal.... nah, actually its Regina that's nocturnal
Thunderstorms: Boys Like Girls!!!
U
Unpredictable: When Heavy Heart's gonna come out
V
Vacation spot: California's still No. 1..... L.A.!!!!!
W
Weaknesses: D: are bad....
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Idk
Who makes you laugh the most: Hm............ lemme think
Worst feeling: Er.... idk
Wanted to be a model?: Nono
Worst Weather?: Er..... those kinda weather when it suddenly rains, and then stops and rains and stops again... -.-"
X
X-Rays: O_o
Y
Year it is now: 3000
Yellow: Is a weird colour.
Z
Zoo animal: Sabby!!!!! there's this piggy in Afganistan.... Kena hit by the ppl coz of swine flu..... Poor thing....
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!