21st Century Breakdown
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 10:21 AM
Today the Bio exam still ok.
I hafta hafta hafta thank Xinyi for "motivating" me....
To study....
And it came in useful too :)
Haha
21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN COMING OUT TMR!!!!!!!
yayyayyay!!!
Songs in the album:
1. 21 Guns
2. 21st Century Breakdown
3. American Eulogy
4. ¡Viva La Gloria!
5. Before The Lobotomy
6. Christians Inferno
7. East Jesus Nowhere
8. Horseshoes And Handgrenades
9. Know Your Enemy
10. Last Night On Earth
11. Last Of The American Girls
12. Murder City
13. Peacemaker
14. Restless Heart Syndrome
15. See The Light
16. Song Of The Century
17. The Static Age
I want it.
Tmr.
Hiaz....
13 and a half hours seems a really really long time....
Hmmmm
My generation is zero.
I never made it as a working class hero.
21st century breakdown.
I once was lost but never was found.
I think I'm losing what's left of my mind
To the 20th century deadline.
We are the cries of the class of thirteen.
Born in the era of humility.
We are the desperate and in the decline.
Raised by the bastards of 1969.
21st century breakdown (by that I mean the song)
is rather plain -.-"
But the album's adequately good....
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!