Thinking Of You
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 @ 8:12 PM
Today was boring.
Cept I won like 7 times in a row for taidi.
Nah, actually is like
3 times in a row, 2 times, 2 times.
Yeah.
Dominic become suay coz he sit on Regina's seat.
But he damn happy luh, so nvm XD
Ok.
Today started with Sabby and the 102 girls,
Amelia and Sab were asking Eunice:
The situation:
Eunice is controlling a train with 500 ppl in it.
If she stops, the whole train will crash and the 500 ppl will die.
The train track is going to part into 3 tracks.
The 1st track has Dominic somehow tied to it.
The 2nd has Jerome,
The 3rd has Sean.
Which one of them would she choose to kill?
Or will she cause 500 ppl's deaths.
We dint noe hu she chose.
So... yeah.
Then was ace lesson.
Which consisted of mostly reading.
ALEX RIDER FTW!!!!
Yay.
Then was break which we played taidi with
And then was English, we do the compre thing.
Then history is the dunno wad reliability questions.
Ya noe, that kinda shit.
And then we played taidi.
Yeah.
XDXD
Taidi's becoming the new truth or dare.
The sadsad thing is truth or dare's portable,
Taidi isn't.
X(
sad...
Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed
You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know.
Yayay!!!
XDXD
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!