Quiz
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 5:27 PM
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think.
Pick Your Artist:
Simpleplan
Are you male or female:
I'm Just A Kid
Describe yourself:
Crazy
How do you feel about yourself:
Addicted
Describe where you currently live:
Perfect World
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Vacation
Your favorite form of transportation:
-NIL-
Your best friend is:
She's The Girl All The Bad Guys Want
Your favorite color is:
Anything
What's the weather like:
Perfect
Favorite time of day:
Everytime
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Untitled
What is life to you:
Me Against The World
What is the best advice you have to give:
Shut Up.
If you could change your name, what would it be:
Andrea Spaniard [Nonono]
Your favorite food is:
-NIL-
Thought for the Day:
What If
How I would like to die:
Crash And Burn [ouch]
My soul's present condition:
No Love
My motto:
Surrender.
Man, this totally fits in XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!