Blog Post 36
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 9:39 PM
Regina = centre of attention.
8th of:
March:Regina
May:David
Wow.
And her king of hearts oso dunno hu.
ahem.S****p***coughcough.
And then still got ppl got crush on her XD
The King of Hearts-to-be:
is still in the process of wooing her
Heheh. You never saw that.
And then...
I dunno why ar...
Nowadays so obsessed over blacks.
I not that racist anymore, she still say.
Hiaz... so obsessed.
Then summore got ppl in same cca oso send those kind of msgs to her.
That he loves yogurt.
Liddat oso wan tell her.
So... In love.
XD
P.S.
"I wun change anything"
~quoted from Regina Lim Fang Qi
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!