Hot N Cold
Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 1:23 PM
Hihi,
in com lab now.
And I have sore throat....
~Recovering~
Ppl are tagging crap on Chanel/Sab's blogs.
Like me XD
Pity their tagboards.
Poor things.
Today was kinda boring.
Stoopid Cheena Bitch.
So we were in the classroom trying to blast music to chase her off.
Dint work...
She's watching some kind of interesting stuff on the com, i guess...
Yeah.
Then it was Math
And then some tcher come in
And Xinyi noes him; expected
Then he go make some stupid jokes like:
1^anything=
(((((((((1)a)n)y)t)h)i)n)g)
and
Wow, Tetris still got colour one, so chim...
So we were like dotz....
After that was English lesson and we had this really really damn boring annotating session.
And then got the compre thing.
And now is free period.
So yeah.
Later no track training...
Only got some meeting abt the election for new captain i guess...
Yeah.
According to Rachel, the choices are:
1. Wong Wei Jin:
Current Captain; does nothing but prances around and goes lalala all the time
2. Hubert:
The guys hu wears tights and goes off training by himself.
Not promising choices.
But still...
Hope we can dun choose XD
Yeah.
Now lets go and suan the rest of teh ppl XD
Yeah.
'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
Not writing the last part coz it's like dots...
And I'm naming my titles after the song lyrics featured XD
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!