Remember my tag on Chanel's blog?Expanding it now.
What happens if you ask shiyang whether he's heard:
What shiyang would say is in quotation marks.
1)Boys Like Girls?
"I like guys, not girls."
2)Sugar by Flo Rida? (inspiration from chanel XD)
"I use sugar from singapore, not florida."
3)Bleeding Love?
"Miao ling isn't bleeding."
4)Pokerface by Lady Gaga?
"I'm not gaga over poker ok?"
5)Fall Out Boy?
"Huh? Someone committed suicide?"
6)Metro Station?
"Where is that? Is it in New York?"
7)You Found Me by The Fray?
"Errr...Here I am?"
8)Disturbia by Rihanna?
"See luh, you disturb luh."
9)Take A Bow by Rihanna?
*bows*
10)1234 by Plain White T's
"5....6....7.....8....."
11)Boom Boom Pow?
*gasp* "Run for your lives!!!!*
12)Psychosocial by Slipknot?
"Ooh, sounds like me."
13)Miss Independent by Neyo?
"Nono, I'm dependant on [censor]"
14)Knock You Down by Keri Hilson?
"WTH!!!! How dare you??!!!"
15)Rehab by Rihanna?
"Oh, that's where I come from."
16)If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears?
"Um....Who's Amy?"
17)Crushcrushcrush by Paramore?
"Ouch."
18)The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script?
"Um.....I'm not some statue,ok? And I'm not a man."
19)I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry?
"No, I kissed a guy just now."
20)That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings?
"Yeah, Yu Shiyang's not my name. It's actually Sheyang." (only the girls will noe wad i mean.)
Uh, yeah.
And eh, there's nothing else i can say
There's nothing else I can say
I wished he never looked at me that way
There's nothing else I can say.
Yeah, lady gaga again.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD