Blog Post 31
Thursday, April 2, 2009 @ 5:23 PM
My lip still hurts.
All because of Sab & Reg.
They go ask me kiss a pole.
And I dunno how i kiss until my lips bleed.
Stoopid pole.
And ppl ask stupid questions like "Who are you gonna ask for the mass dance in year 6?" stuff like that.
I don't think I'll even survive year 3.
Last time in 6f we play truth and dare.
And ppl were truthful.
Like joey admitted she liked samuel lim before.
But mun yee didn't.
She actually like po yii one, but when we ask her she said she had never ever liked him.
that's unfair.
And very cowardly.
And for dare,
Sam lim sucked his nametag, and the needle was open!!
And he oso licked his shoe.
And jumped over chairs.
Lols.
Then i wrote fuck you on the board.
And kena pai by YT and ernest.
And I wrote drew lim with permanent marker on my hand.
But i erased off luh XD
Sheila had to shout to elvin that she liked him,
And vicey versa .
Kimberly had to throw her phone on the table.
Lucky never spoil.
After that was Chinese class,
Then kimberly dared me to play the chorus of the great escape in max volume.
I love 6f.
NUSH ppl probably wun get the hell about want this means,
But still, i like it.
XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!