Blog Post 28
Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 4:46 PM
I'm Scared Of You, regina.
Sheesh.
Regina is scary.
And she looks stressed all the time.
Chill Regina, relax....
Currently coming up with the designs for class jacket hoodie and having lotsa lotsa fun.
1. Football Jersey kinda designs.
Ya noe, the ones with numbers at both the front and the back, and the person's name over he number at the back. Yeah, the soccer ppl's. If this design's chosen then you ppl only need to choose the colours.
2. Slacker Alert design.
The kinda design where you have 104 splatted on the front and the name at the bottom. Then, a slacker alert at the back.
3. Class Logos. This design consists of almost all the class logos. The one Regina came up with and the "I belong to the slacker class" thing at the back.
4. Sheesh. I forgot this one.
When i remember then I'll tell you guys.
PS: Sorry Sab, dint send you the hoodie designs yet, try to see to it soon, ok??
Now ppl, choose the colours.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!