Quiz
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 3:48 PM
So here's a quiz a friend of mine told me to do
1. Does people treat you like a side dish??
some bitches (:
2.what is your favcourtie thing to do?
Listen 2 music XD
3.What's your felling right now??
Random, Bored and Emo.
4.What kind of boyfriend do you want??
Um.....
5. Is there someone in your heart right now??
Yea
6.Do you think you can survive without money??
No way
7.Are you afraid of pain??
Hmm depends.
8.What do you feel like doing??
Slack.
9.If there is someone you love, will you confess to him??
No.
10. If there is a time machine to bring you back will you go back and start a new life??
Arrrhh. Maybe.
11. Who do you love?
Avril Lavigne and BLG
12. If you have three wishes granted , what will it be??
1.An Ipod Classic
2.Avril to get a new album out.
3.A Macbook
13. If you have the chance to be happy or rich, which will you choose??
Both.
14. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change??
None. I like my attitude.
15. If your unhappy, what will you do??
Listen 2 music.
16. Which country do you like the most??
Italy and USA
17.Wich is your favourite cca??
Track or volleyball if there is one.
18. Are you willing to do anything for your love guy/gal?
No.
19. is there anything bothering you rite now??
Yeah. My freaking boredom.
Yeah, I'm bored.
And this is random.
And a lot to do about love lifes.
But I dun give a damn about love anyway.
Who needs love when i've got music?
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!