Blog Post 17
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 6:05 PM
Today was okay cept that I'm still aching ALL over!!!
Damn Track and Field.
jkjk.
Correction:
Damn Track Schedule.
Lols.
Then there's Da Vinci <3<3.
Da Vinci always release early de.
So good =D.
Release @ 3 luh.
XDXD.
And Sab was like Emoing....
And Emoing......
And Emoing........
And Emoing..........
And we're like what's wrong with her?
She so freaking Emo!!
Chill Sab.
Lets hope she doesn't read this.
And then Xinyi was like:
Way Tan, I Hate You!!! in this SUPER whiny voice of hers.
Wth.
And I drew the "Class Photo" inspired by umm....Aparna or Sab, forgot liao.
It shud be @ ZL's blog.
And Aparna was like mimicking Xinyi's whiny voice.
"It gives me goosebumps, sia" quoted from Regina.
I totally agree.
And after the editing, hmmmm, it looked like ummm, total crap?
That shud be all the interesting stuff.
PS: Ur shud have noticed i don't write in chronological order.
Rite?
Duh.
lols.
And i noticed my posts get more and more boring. Ah... Who cares anyway?
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!