Blog Post 16
Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 8:16 PM
Ok.
I'm super hyper today!!!
Black Friday my foot.
Track Rocked.
We ran 2 rounds and stretched and then do drills which was okay.
Then we do hill training <3 and we supp to do 20 rite? We do only 5.
Heheh.
Very relaxed.
XDXD.
Then we do the normal starting track and field stuff like starting block, girl garrisan positions, and checkmark.
Starting block and bullet position was ok. I didn't noe the tape for 100m called checkmate, so I say i dunno.
I so dumb.
And math common test i dunno the 4th question!!! =(::::
Dammit.
Then after the test we (Sab, Aparna and Me) go dedicate thunder by BLG-- <3<3<3!!!
to 104 and the infamous message is:
SHAUN YEO!!! 1 MORE DAY!!!
heheheheheheh.
Then he point middle finger at us. XD.
Then we spam him.
I sent 21 msgs.
Aparna pro spammer.
She sent 80 something msgs.
Whoa!! She Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Then Sab say that they dedicate another song-- A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta.
And the msg is:
Shaun Yeo Is Gay.
The SCs shud be thinking: Who's Shaun Yeo ar?
Evaluation:
1 more day = Valentines day
2nd msg = he's gay.
So:
1 more day + 2nd msg = Shaun Yeo is gonna be officially gay on Valentines day!!!
Lols.
Heheh.
Ur make other guesses most prob:
Shaun Yeo gonna gay with someone on Valentines day.
Heheh.
To Shaun Yeo:
Happy gaying tmr ar, only around 3h and 15 min to Valentines day ar...... XDXD.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!