Blog Post 12
Thursday, February 5, 2009 @ 4:11 PM
I'm talking about Xinyi.
She's still as _______ _______.
As usual.
She acts that hao lian. Thinks everything she's right.
Dun waste breath. It's precious.
Lol.
To nanhua-ians esp Ju Xian and Joey and MunYee and ppl:
Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls revive ur blog!!!!!!!!!!!
It's boring to read the same thing over and over again.
And I lurve these songs so pls help me find them:
1. Woah Oh--Forever the Sickest Kids
2.Seventeen Forever--Metro Station
3.Wake Up Call--Maroon 5
4.You Found Me--The Fray
thx ppl.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!