Blog Post 6
Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 5:01 PM
Something happened in class 2dae. I heard sum1 took xinyi's stapler n she tore up sum1's paper.
XinYi is a freak sia. Ppl only take ur stapler mah? Get so worked up 4 wat? And she's freakin irritating. that time i went with Xinyi then she was toking 2 mrs chui. Then ar she say: wah way can do year 2 module leh , so clever leh! I feel so stupid. She's rite about 1 thing tats 4 sure. She is the stupidest fcuking bitch eva (tat spellin error was on purpose)!!!! I.Hate.Her.
N she flirts with every1 around her. Her house got 2 shaun/sean-s to flirt with the jap class got sean phua n sum other psn 2 flirt with and chi got lots of boyz..... Talking bout her makes me angry. Fcuk her.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!