Blog Post 10
Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
Happy New Year peeps!!! Reunion dinner was.... Diaox again...
Counting down 2 the Lunar new year and there are a few people screaming in the box a few feet away from me.
I know, i know. Lols.
Never mind for those who don't get it.
Let's hope the economic crisis won't affect the cash in the angpaos which it obviously will...
Heheh... lols
Hey, i'm saving up for avril's and blg's new albums IF they actually produce one... XD
Let's cross our fingers.
And I know, the new skin's VERY pink. But I like it except for the fact that the playlist's at the links there =(::: Hiaz i think people shud look at the warning at the "home" page...
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!