Blog Post 11
Monday, February 2, 2009 @ 5:48 PM
I'm late. And really sorry about it.
Track was SO vigorous and I so freakin tired after that. The track ppl were nice and very...hmm... quirky? And I brought my spikes for nothing. Hmph.
I have never felt so tired in my life before--apart from when i first started track in p4.
Seriously, I really miss Mr Godfrey and the track ppl... Esp Huiyuan, Xinhui,Citrene, Vanessa Goh,Shu Wen,Kay,Dahua,Annmarie, oh freak i'm naming everyone.
lols.
Well just saying I miss everyone at track--exp for the track guys of course.
I hate them!
And todayduring PE Sab was like "omg,you come back here and say netball rocks" when i told her that netballers are just ppl who play with a bunch of balls all day long.(Not pointed to Aparna and Candice and other netballers) Insult pointed at Sab only.
Heheh.
Chill, sab. jkjk.
:P lols
And house meeting was a load of crap. Although Nobel rocks!!! Hiaz anyway everything I'm in rocks. Lols. I'm seriously being lame now.
XD.
And I was SO stupid!! I put my bio assignment in my bio file!! and passed it up!!! Now i cun do my bio assignment.
I'm so stupid.
Idiot.
I seriously need contacts for track coz my specs will drop. Sooner or later.
Diaox.-_-"
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!