Blog Post 15
Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 4:41 PM
I somehow blog everyday...
And today i'm gonna blog some very uninteresting stuff.
So people who are reading this click the 3rd note and exit my blog.
Start:
Today physics we learn something about uncertain stuff and i totally wasn't paying attention
And me and Xinyi did all the work.
Actually xinyi did all the work. I wrote only. XD
Then Yu Jie and Moron didn't do anything at all. they were supp to do a forfeit.
Xinyi was biased towards Yu Jie and his punishment was lighter than Moron.
That was unfair.
And so much for being kind and warning those morons not to go in the classroom coz Xinyi's punishment was uh... very harsh...
She totally didn't noe that i was kidding when I said that they shud write a 1000 word essay on why boys suck.
And really kissing the ground.
And remembering all the physics notes and writing them down without the notes.
And hmm, the rest are plain cruel.
And the guys didn't do the punishment.
Heheh. How ironic is that?
I'd say they got guts to actually defy her majesty.
And that kit kat promoter from korea shut her up.
He probably tried to promote kitkat to her.
lols.
I think Xinyi likes Yu Jie.
She says he's the guy hu treats her the nicest.
For goodness sake, he curses and swears!!!
So biased.
They're both morons anyway.
No diff.
And the way Xinyi stalks is plain scary.
For once she sat at our rented table.
Where we used to gossip.
Heheh.
Not anymore.
And she ask me what they're punishment was
and i was thinking: Is she for real?
Wth.
Fact:she's a scary "queen". and bitchy too.
Lols.
Sign Off.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!