Quiz
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 3:19 PM
Since evryone's doing quizzes now, I shall steal this quiz from my fren's blog.
Realized its quite fun now... XDXD
1. Regina
2. Sabrina
3. Chanel
4. Sean Phua
5. Aparna
6. Dominic
7. Xinyi
8. Shaun Yeo
9. Ananda aka Moron
10. hmm... some random person... Yu Jie?
a) Who's no. 6 having a relationship with?
(Dominic) Hmm okok nobody. Happy?
b)If number 7 and number 10 are together will it be a good thing?
(Xinyi & Yu Jie) That will be seriously messy... Emo kid and bitch.... Sounds strange.
c)What is no 2 studying about?
(Sabrina) Probably Gossip.
d)When was the last time you had a chat with no 3?
(Chanel) Today?
e)What kind of music does no 8 like?
(Shaun Yeo) Anything retarded deejays likes... =P
f)Does number 1 have any siblings?
(Regina) Yup.
g)Would you woo number 3?
(Chanel) Dude. I'm not les.
h) how about number 7?
(Xinyi) ALAMAK!! Even worse!!
i)Is no 4 single?
(Sean Phua) Yup, I think so...
j)What's the surname of no 5?
(Aparna)Oh no.....Um.....Um... Wah Kao.... Too long luh...
k)What's the hobby of no 10?
(Yu Jie) Kissing the ground? Being emo?
l)Do no 5 and no 9 get along well?
(Aparna & moron) no way!!!!
m)Where is no 2 studying at?
(Sabrina) Nus high duh
n)Where does no 9 live?
(Moron) I don't plan to know that.
o)What colour does no 4 like?
(Sean Phua) I dunno? Black? (like every1 does)
p)What is no 10 doing now?
(Yu Jie) I dunno... Still kissing the ground?
q)Is no 1 married?
(Regina) Yeah. Sorry, my bad, No.
r)What kind of sports does no 8 like?
(Shaun Yeo) If you call this this a sport (which seems like a hobby to no 8), flirting.
s)How old is no 7?
(Xinyi) 12 but I think she's around 8. (to be actually bitching around)
t)what does no 9 like to eat?
(moron) Shit.
u)Does no 4 and no 8 have any chance of starting a relationship?
(Sean Phua & Shaun Yeo)No. Unless one of them become gay luh.
v)Is no 5 one of your friends?
(Aparna) Yup. Of course XDXD
w)Does no 3 have a crush on anyone?
(Chanel) Let's be nice to Chanel and mean to Shaun Yeo--No.
x)Does no 2 have a pet?
(Sabrina) She doesn't even like children why would she have a pet?
y)Would you ever be friends with no 9?
(Moron) Over my dead body... More like enemies...
z)What singer or band does no 1 like?
Fall out boy, Lady gaga, paramore and simpleplan.
SO peeps, that's my kind of quiz, have fun making yours... XDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!