Let Go
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 3:03 PM
It's a really really gr8 song by Boys Like Girls.
Listen to it.
People who hate Boys Like Girls: You listen to this, u'll fall in love with them.
It's originally done by... Frou Frou... But i think it's about the best song by BLG so far...
So people who haven't heard about it u can listen to it on my playlist, it's at the tags, 1st song.
It totally rocks!!!
Trust me.
It's like a song from a movie... I forgot which.
Just listen.
I've fallen in lurve with it!!!
So these are the lyrics:
Let Go<3<3<3:
Drink up baby down,
Mmmm, are you in or are you out?
Leave your things behind'cause it's all going off without you,
Excuse me, too busy you're writing your tragedy,
These mishaps, you bubble wrap,
when you've no idea what you're like.
So let go, let go, jump in,
Oh well, whatcha waiting for,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown,
Let go, l-let go, just get in,
Oh, it's so amazing here,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
It gains the more it gives,
And then it rises with the fall,
So hand me that remote,
Can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow.
Such boundless pleasure,
We've no time for later now,
You can't await your own arrival,
You've 20 seconds to comply,
So let go, let go, jump in,
Oh well, whatcha waiting for,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown,
Let go, l-let go, just get in,
Oh, it's so amazing here,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
So let go, jump in,
Oh well, whatcha waiting for,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown,
Let go, l-let go, just get in,
Oh, it's so amazing here,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
The breakdown.
'Cause theres beauty in the breakdown.
It's so amazing here,
'cause theres beauty in the breakdown.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!