Grammy Awards 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009 @ 6:34 PM
I decided to blog again coz:
1. I'm sian.
2. I'm gonna comment on the grammy awards 2009. (It's been a while already but still...)
Pop
1.Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
Duffy won with her *erm* horrible *coughcough* vocals. Obviously--Mercy.
Sara Bareilles' Love Song was great too.
Leona lewis rocked man. Bleeding Love!!!!
2.Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
Kid rock won with their freaking sounds-like-oldies song.
I'm yours won again.
Neyo won too with closer.
3.Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals
Coldplay.
Maroon 5!!!!! Wun Go Home WO You
And Apologize, the 2008 song.
4.Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals
Rihanna & Maroon 5!!!! I mentioned it earlier
No Air was there too.
And 4 mins. Cun believe it. JT and that old lady doesnt match @ all.
5.Best Pop Vocal Album
Rockferry was 51% vocals so it won. Duh. How could it not.
Spirit was great too. Leona lewis was ok.
To be continued......
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!