Blog Post 18
Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 8:38 PM
I found out Martin Johnson's blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Gasp*
It's so friking vulgar .......
And kinda ugly......
And his pictures suck.....
And his blogskin sucks too.....
But still.....
you people will think i'm like crazy.
But it's friking cool.
And he blogs like everyday?
Check it out:
http://martinsays.com/
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
BOYS LIKE GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I HEART BOYS LIKE GIRLS FOREVER!!!!!
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!