Blog Post 21
Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 10:38 PM
I'm tired.
My sugar level's low. (That means I'm hungry.)
And I just don't give a fcuk about what people say these days coz they talk a bunch of crap all the time.
I'm cranky all right.
I sound like a spoilt brat.
Yeah.
That's usually what I'm like after Track and Field.
It's the most effective way to get yourself a hundred and ten percent grouchy.
And quoted from rachel,"It's better than uzap(???). It's effective. It's cheap. And it saves the Earth."
That's Track.
Put Your Hands Up, Surrender, Lie Down and Die.
It's just crappy.
And sucky.
Hmph.
I hate Mondays.
I haven't done/touched my Math Assignment 4.
Neither have I done my bio lab report.
Nor the stupid Bio Mindmap.
Or the Math Journal.
2 more days till I need to hand the Journal Assignment up.
And I've only done 1 entry.
I plan to do the one on the guitar tomorrow
And the one on school tmr too.
The Family one I draft finish liao.
And that's about it.
Oh yeah.
I finally finished SCORPIA.
By Anthony Horowitz.
That book officially rocks.
It's nice.
if you ppl don't understand this post it's alright
Coz it's my stream of consiousness. (that's how u spell it,right?)
Hiaz nvm.
As I was saying,
I'm tired...
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!