Click the text 'and when hope is gone' for navigations.
Talk to me!
Holiday
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 6:43 PM
2 ways to describe Holidays:
1. Fun 2. Boring
Fun. That's because u get to rest and do whatever you like at home and ur butt will be glued to the chair ur eyes will be stuck to the com screen for the whole day. And you like that. If not: You're going overseas.
Boring: That's because u get to rest and do whatever you like at home and ur butt will be glued to the chair ur eyes will be stuck to the com screen for the whole day. But you don't like that. And you think its boring and you emo. Like what i'm doing now.
Yea i'm emoing. Ok so while you ppl are enjoying this video I'll be hibernating. And Yup, It's some random song from Greenday. Nites.
Ok just watched it and realized it's a bit sick, so just focus on the lead singer and your brain won't go haywire. Yup, It's random and it's about some crazy people making a fool of themselves... According to the review... Hmm i just like the song.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!