Blog Post 22
Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 5:32 PM
today was interesting and gr8.
It's Eliot's bdae so happy bdae Eliot!!!
His bro is freaking cute and his parents are so nice.
Ezra's cuter than the other lil guy.
Awwww they're both so cute!!!!!
So nice XD
His parents put an aluminium apple on the top of his bdae cake coz they noe it's his favourite brand...
So nice.
And after that we had Da Vinci which sucked.
We had to write with left hand,
And throw tennis balls.
this would send sab thinking sick.
An other ppl too.
but sab the most bcoz 'she's sensitive to the word balls'
quoted from reg.
then when we walked to mrt station, we were copying accents frm other countries ad tchers from our sch.
Reg(in french accent): Ok tell me to do any accent i help you do.
Me: British? Australian?
Reg: wad u wan me to say?
Me: um the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog? (has all the letters of the alphabet in it)
Reg(In british accent): ok
Me: you noe my social studies tcher always say this sentence in british accent (~British accent~) You noe during ww2, the british do nothing, only sit there and drink a cup of tea.^tea most accented on^
Reg: * retry phrase*
*Sab and chanel join in*
Me: wan try to copy mrs chui one?
Reg & Sab & chanel: ok
Me(mrs chui accent): a plus b the whole thing square equals a square plus 2ab plus b square.
* laughter*
All: * try mrs chui accent*
Then we tried some other accents until:
Chanel: mrs chui's fav phrase is: pens down heads up
Me:imagine mrs chui saying names in our nicknames...
Me in mrs chui accent: Moron ar I tell u copy u dun wan to copy i tell u pens down heads up u purposely wan to copy. which part of 'pens down heads up do you not understand?
*laughter*
Chanel:repeat again leh..
Me:no luh dun wan luh...
then something about cute voices like sab's one and it ended.
Quote i got frm some random book:
"Don't need to lie. Ur getting stranger. Ur getting weirder. Ur bitching up, how could i not notice that? Ur more selfish, I can't believe i'm saying this but it's true. It's over, and you know it."
Ok warning this is a description of some bitch from my ex school so other bitches dun take it to heart XDXD jkjk XD
Ok.
My scanner's spoilt.
I'm freaking sorry to Regina but there's nothing i can do.DX.
um so u wan me to like take pic of it or what?
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!