Blog Post 25
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 6:52 PM
Ahaha.
Regina is hilarious.
Today, well, she offended me, and I took revenge (Muahahahaha) by....
Hiding her damned pencilcase.
Yeah.
Ahahaha.
And she believed almost everything that i said. (With a serious serious kinda look luh)
Me: *Joking* I threw it in a car!
Regina; Yeah right.
Me: Eh go find run after the car!
*Check Yes Juliet Chorus*
(Run baby run,
Don't ever look back,
They'll tear us apart if,
you give them the chance.
Don't sell your heart don't say,
We're not meant to be,
Run baby run,
Forever we'll be,
You and Me)
Regina: *Thundercloud look*
Me:*Laughing*
Me: 6th lesson--Dun sing when you laugh.
Regina: (I think she either pinches me or kicks me. And man, that woman's pinches are freaking painful.)
Me: Ow.
Regina: Where's my pencilcase?
Me: It's on the bus. I threw it there. Dun worry, I paid the fare for your pencilcase already.
Regina: Mmm, where's my pencilcase??
Me: Um...Go look for some toilet and find it.
Regina: You put my pencilcase in the toilet??!
Me:Ummm...Yeah.
(Walks to Block E [where the physics lab is])
*Regina searches the canteen toilet*
Me: You sure it's there? (x4)
Regina: It's not here!!!!
Me: I said "You sure it's there" for 4 times already!!
*Regina pinches me and walks to the gals toilet near our class*
*Regina searches for her pencilcase*
Regina:It's not here!!
Me:Uh huh?
*I walk out of the toilet*
*We then walk for a while before Regina pinches me and...*
Regina: Where is it??!!!!
Me: okay.... I'll tell you the truth.
Regina: You lied to me so many times already leh.... >.<
Me:Ok,ok this time i'll tell the truth...
Regina: Ok...
Me: It's in the boys toilet.
Regina: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:Yeah.
Regina:How you put inside one ar?
Me: I threw it in.
Regina; WTF???!!!!!
Me:Yeah.
*Regina Kicks and Pinches Me*
Regina: So which toilet is it?
Me: Umm...
Regina:Which one?
*After a lot of procrastinating and changing of subject, i finally told her.*
Me:It's at the track, makes sense right? I'm in track.
Regina: Ok.
*We go to the track*
Regina: So where isit?
Me: It's at the boys toilet.
Regina: OMG!!!!
Me: Yeah.
*Regina tries to pull me to the boys toilet by the hand*
Me: Eh release me! You know you've been pulling my hand for the whole 25 min?
Regina: Yup.
Me: Help. My hand's gonna break off!!!!!
Me:Okok, it's not in the boy's toilet.
*After l the shit with Chanel & Sab, I finally told them where it was.
It was in the nearest toilet available.
Then during Da Vinci, which was a freaking boring talk,
I spammed Regina's phone.
300 messages.
Yeah.
That's about it.
i pity Regina's phone.
Poor thing.
It's unuseable coz she's permenantly switching it off.
Yeah.
That's about it.
She's just hilarious.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!