Quiz
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
I'm redoing the same quiz i did a long time ago.
1)Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
No Comment
2)How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I still want sleep!!!
3)Who was the last person you took photo with?
Ezra. Reg tou tou pai de. And yesh, i haven't been taking pics a lot.
4)Would you considered to be spoiled?
Nope. not at all.
5)Would you ever donate blood?
Idk.
6)Do you have a good friend of the opposite sex?
Yeah, Samuel Lim, Tan Zhi yang...
7)Do you want someone dead?
Yes. My brother.
8)What does your last text message says?
BOYS LIKE GIRLS ROCK BOYS LIKE GIRLS ROCK times infinity. -.-" I was spamming.
9)What are you thinking of right now?
How lame this quiz is.
10) Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Um, no.
11)What time did you go to sleep last night?
10.30. XD
12)Where did you bought the T-shirt you're wearing now?
NUSH
13)Anybody in your mind right now?
My Bro.
14)Who was the last person who texted you?
Regina.
15) Tag 10 person to do this quiz:
1:Regina
2:Joey
3:Sheila
4:TZY
5:YT
6:Raine
7:Cash
8:Ji Hyun
9:Samuel Lim
10:Rachel
16)Who is number2 having a relationship with? [Joey]
Samuel Lim. XD
17)Number3 is a female or male? [Sheila]
Female. If not she wun be a b****
18)If number7 and number10 get together, will it be a good thing? [Cash & Rachel]
Oh no. Idk.
19)What is number1 studying about? [Regina]
Um the 104 blog.
20)Number 4 is single? [TZY]
No.
21)Anything impressive number5 has done for you? [YT]
Yeah, She's another music fan, so....
22)If number3 and number6 get together, what do you think will happen? [Sheila & Raine]
That's if sheila becomes lesbian. Highly impossible but still got chance.
23)Describe number 9 [Samuel Lim]
He can run for Singapore's President?
24)What will you do if number6 and number7 fight? [Raine & Cash]
Nothing.
25)Do you like number8? [Ji Hyun]
Hard To say...
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!