Why Not
Thursday, April 9, 2009 @ 6:02 PM
I'm not like some irresponsible slackers.
I'm much more responsible then them.
When i'm grouped with them i can never ever get things done.
And they never do anything.
And it ends up being me doing everything.
I'm sick and tired of this feeling.
I'm not grouping with them.
Not again.
Never again.
You always dress in yellow,
When you wanna dress in gold,
Instead of listening to your heart,
You do just what you're told.
You keep waiting where you are,
And what you'll never know,
Let's just get into your car,
And go baby go.
So why not take a crazy chance?
Why not do a crazy dance?
If you lose the moment
You might lose a lot.
So why not, why not?
Why is it always like that?
Signing Off,
Amanda
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!