Yellow Submarine
Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 4:02 PM
ME HEART BLUE OCTOPUS!!!Yesh,
I love blue octopus XD <3<3<3<3
*Hyper*
The best process to seperate elements:
Sab-Lim-ation
XP hope she doesn't see this.
>.<
My phone is screwed.
The whole keypad don't work =(:::::
So don't text me coz i cun read it no matter how much i want to.
It;s time to get a new phone XD
Yay!
And our friends are all aboard,
Many more of them live next door,
And the band begins to play.
We all live in a yellow submarine,
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine.
We all live in a yellow submarine,
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine.
I feel hyper. XDXD
That was a song samuel lee used to sing everyday.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!