Happy Together
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 2:29 PM
Blog titles:
Your mama's so fat that when she put on a yellow raincoat, people said,"Taxi!!!"
Your mama's so stupid, she tried to commit suicide by jumping out of the basement window.
Your mama's so stupid, she failed a survey.
You're mama's so stupid, she called the 7-11 to see when they closed.
Your mama's so stupid, i told her to buy a color tv, she came back and ask,"What color?"
Your mama's so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."
Yo Mama’s so stupid, she got stabbed in a shoot-out.
Your mama's so fat i took a picture of her last year and it's still printing.
Credits to:
Nicole: failing survey
Yan En: Taxi!!!
Joycelyn: color tv
Zhen Fang: basement window
Joel: shoot out
Daniel: 7-11
Jian Zheng: ugly contest
Sean: printing
Yeah, it's stupid.
But damn funny lor.
And they put as blog titles summore
Haha
Damn funny.
I like the color tv one.
If I should call you up
Invest a dime
And you say you belong to me
And ease my mind
Imagine how the world would be
So very fine
So happy together
I can't see me loving nobody but you
For all my life
When your with me
Baby the skies will be blue
For all my life
I love this song.
It has to be the cutest song I've ever heard.
XDXD
Now I've got it stuck in my head.
Look at what I've done.
But it's a good thing, right?
Signing Off,
Amanda XDXD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!