Fly On The Wall
Monday, April 20, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
Sab's so pro in facebook word challenge.
Watching her play now and she has like over 20000 points.
So good.
She's like so pro.
And Ahma's dead.
Yeah.
Die of old age.
Heheh.
Got dylexia (that how u spell it?)
She need walking stick and hearing aid.
But Ahgong dun buy her anything.
"When one psn is on diet, his/ her lover will oso do the same."
quoted from Sab.
So let's see if domwill go on diet.
Since [censor] does.
A little communication
That'll go a long way
You're getting misinformation
Too much she say, he say
Yeah.
Agreed.
Too much gossip.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!