Kelsey
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
We're still in Nush.
And i'm pwnning english for track!!!!
Ain't that nice?:)
but our race at 3.15
so i get to go back to nush and watch other ppl go for cca
and then suan them
yay!!!
We qualified!!!!
Lets hope we qualify for finals :)
heat 1 lane 7 :(
why 7?
Nvm just qualify can liao XD
JIA YOU!!!!
XD HYPER :D
Ok.
Here r the results:
*Drum Roll*
Heheh, lols
Yeah, it's 59.63
More or less announced it already.
Yeah.
14th position!!!!!!
Happy :D
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Just never broke teh record.
Sad luh :(
By hmmmm....
OMG
0.61seconds.
About 2third of a sec.
Now It's gonna get harder
And it's gonna burn brighter
And it's gonna feel tougher, each and everyday
So let me say that I love you
You're all I ever wanted
All I've ever dreamt of to come
And yes, you did come.
Decided all my blog posts shall contain song lyrics.
Ya noe, the daily happenings XD
OMG sounds like a part of a newspaper or anything like that.
Copyrighted. All rights reserved
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!