Teardrops On My Guitar
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
"Today was plain stupid and I wish I had never went through it."
Should I put it that way?
Yes I should.
Fleming's mascot is a flying chicken.
It flies.
It's a bird.
Bird=Chicken.
So flying chicken!!
Quoted from someone from the track team that I forgot who.
It was for fun.
I think Fibo's mascot is disgusting.
It's Red-Bull.
Yeah.
rofl...
Anyway ur make fun of Nobel's mascot,
The making-fun-of is gonna sound real lame.
Who calls a dragon a green hyperactive thing?
1.Hyperactive things cun be green (Sab shud noe that)
2. Dragons aren't hyperactive
So, total failure coz
I don't give a damn.
And I'm sick of vulgar ppl.
1. When u ppl grow up, it's gonna be bad for ur work.
(Coz it's bad to fcuk everyday)
2. It's gonna be very hard to kick a habit
3. I'm starting to make sense of what My ex chinese tcher says (she's damn nice, but we al don't listen to her.)
4. Imagine ur kids (not that i plan to have any)
OMG
I sound so mature.
Forget it.
I'm so angelic
*Innocent Smile*
I still dunno wassup with the teasing.
I don't like anyone/anything (cept for blue Octopusses)
Sick and tired.
Guess So.
And yes, Aparna, I licked my shoe.
So don't go on asking me how it tastes.
I didn't taste it.
It's not some gourmet restaurant.
Errr....
Stream Of consciousness.
Ignore Me.
And I'm transferring in Year 3.
I really don't care.
I'm starting to hate this school.
Yeah.
Does anyone know the meaning of the word with a
'mise' at the back
a 'com' at the front
and a 'pro' stuck in the middle?
Yeah.
Guessed it.
Nobody.
Drew talks to me
I laugh coz its so damn funny
That I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night
'Cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do.
Yes, my song.
Sorry, to the readers of this post.
I'm just damn bothered
And sad
And emo
And having mood swings.
Well,
Guess it's back to facebooking.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!