Don't Forget
Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 4:55 PM
Regina's gonna lose her virginity at 22
And we're like:
Wow, we didn't expect that...
I wonder whether it she wanted it or not...
O_o
She's too young...
Haha
Its mi Dad's bdae today
XDXDXD
nicenice.
I gave him some psp necessities XD
I'm such a nicenice girl.
*Angel*
Then today was like....
How to say ar???
Like it just went through in a flash.
Yeah.
Didn't feel anything,
Damn neutral.
Yeah...
Refer to the posts on 23rd April 2009 at the blogs of the ppl in M09104.
At least.. those who have blogs...
Yeah,
Damn neutral.
Yeah...
Did you forget
That I was even alive
Did you forget
Everything you ever had
Did you forget
Did you forget
About Me?
Did you regret
Ever standing by my side
Did you forget
What we were feeling inside
Now I'm left
To forget
About Us.
Ya noe,
I'm starting to really like taylor swift and demi lovato.
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!