Shattered
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 @ 2:35 PM
Today was sorta kinda interesting.
APARNA'S BACK!!!!
Yayayayayay.
The I tried to get my revenge.
But fail luh -.-"
We put something in something and shook it.
But the something didn't mix with the something,
So the concoction didn't work out.
But it was cool if u accidentally smudged it.
So it was half working half un-working.
Yeah.
I wasn't allowed to tell the whole thing.
Truth or Dare?
Neither.
They were totally ridiculous, so I wun do them.
Or answer them.
Yeah.
How many times can I break till I shatter?
Over the line can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around
Signing Off,
Amanda XD
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!