Quiz
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
1.Where did you take your profile pic?
Eh forget liao
2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
Uniform.
3.What is your current problem?
I haven't finished teasing Regina. (She made out with Yu Jie)
You didnt see that.
4.What makes you happy most?
Listening to Rock music
5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
White Horse, Taylor Swift.
7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Zi Wei!!!!
8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yesh...
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, actually it was my name (Amanda Bynes)
10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
No, my sister does.
11. Do you speak any languages?
Yesh, I speak a colourful language.
12. Has anyone you've been close with passed away?
If you call the ppl I've killed, yeah.
13.Do you ever watch MTV?
Yeah.
14.What's something that really annoys you?
Mi Brother.
Chapter 1:
===============
1.Middle name:
-NIL-
2.Nickname(s):
Ameina (by NH ppl)
3.Current location:
Free Access Com Lab.
4.Eye color:
Black.
Chapter 2:
===============
1.Do you live with your parents:
Yup.
2.Do you get along with your parents?
Errr....
3.Do you have any Siblings?:
1 Bro, 1 Sis
Chapter 3: Favorites
===============
1. Ice Cream:
Anything but the ones on sticks.
2. Season:
Summer XD I like the sun.
3. Shampoo/conditioner:
O.o
Chapter 4: Do You..
===============
1.Dance in the shower?
Who does?
2.Do you write on your hand?
Always.
3. Call people back:
Nope, dun bother.
4. Believe in love:
Maybe
5. Any bad habits?
Um... Idk
7. Any mental health issues?
Nono.
Chapter 5: Have You..
===============
1.Broken a bone:
No.
2.Sprained stuff:
Ankle, while running.
3.Had physical therapy:
Err.. What's that?
4. Gotten stitches:
Yes, expect me to.
5.Taken painkillers:
Yeah, track again.
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
Yes!!!!! In Phuket. Damn nice.
7.Been stung by a bee:
nono.
8.Thrown up at the dentist:
Nono
9.Sworn in front of your parents:
Yeah.
10. Had detention:
Err, not really...
11.Been called a Player/ Hoe:
What's that?
Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
===============
1.Movie(s)?
Err............. Long time ago, forgot liao.
2.Three people to text you:
Joey, ZL, Aparna.
3.Person you called:
Chanel
4.Person you hugged:
Er....
5.Person you tackled?
Tackled? Err Regina I think...
6. Person you talked to on Msn?
Aparna.
7.Thing you touched?
The keyboard? Mi phone, actually.
8. Thing you ate?
Breakfast.
9. Thing you drank?
Water. Came back from P.E.
10.Thing you said:
Regina make out with Yu Jie.
Profile
Amanda! (with the exclaimation mark)
7th October
Thirteen :]
Christian!
And totally retarded.
Hihi!
I'm strawberry icecream and I like yellow m&ms. I have a friend called Strawberry Jam and a doggy named Time. So I talk to Strawberry Jam often and control Time while eating yellow m&ms. I like writing retarded stories. Especially those written in chocolate milk. They're delicious aren't they? I have a friend called Apple and another named Orange. They're a couple! But because of Pear, they broke up.
My mummy is Strawberry and my daddy is Icecream and they make a perfect match. My brother is Ice Mocha. I dunno where he came from so don't ask me. Maybe he's adopted.
the-ghost-of-yesterday.blogspot.com
thepopculture@hotmail.com
Play mousehunt!